Great permanent position open for a Lead Application Developer with experience with C# IN .NET environment, full stack development and GUI technologies, to come on-board and work for a market leading global IT company based in Solihull. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
* Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
* Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
* Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
* May schedule and monitor the work of others in team management situation.
* Collates and is responsible for proposals and bids (0 - 100 days), of which some work packages will be undertaken by others. This may also include responses to change requests.
* Contributes to solution reviews.
* Produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach for problems with medium complexity.
* Has identified and implemented ways to exceed customer expectation.
* Fluently presents complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences both orally and in writing.
* Can give clear and concise instructions to those that they are providing guidance to.
* Communicates issues in a timely manner.
* Influences own team by leading elements of team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
* Has influence and creates a positive impact outside of their own team, e.g. by contributing to other team meetings, peer review of deliverables from other teams etc.
* Works influentially with the customer to discover, document and prioritize requirements.
* Adheres to corporate and local methodologies as appropriate.
* Adheres to corporate and local processes.
* Has played a lead role in developing and/or tailoring some local processes.
* Keep abreast of technology developments within their own specialism.
- C# in .NET environment
- Full stack developer
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Web services
- GUI technologies (React, Jquery etc)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application Architect - Java
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Up to €489 per day
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Bristol, England
Location: London, England
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands