|Job Title:||Lead Application Bid Architect - Security Cleared -|
|Contact Name:||Victor Dominguez|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Architect looking to join a dynamic bid team to work with one of our clients, a leading provider of IT products and services for the global marketplace including hardware, software, networking, business solutions, and more. Location: Bracknell.
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
We are looking for a Lead Applications Architect to working in close partnership with our client's sales teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions to a range of clients. Reporting into the Bid Team Lead, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of technical proposals, ensuring they are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the proposal lifecycle, managing third parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
- Proven track record of delivering commercially acceptable technical proposals
- Proven track record of leading the definition of Application solutions for a range of customers
- Significant involvement in the setting of new Application strategies and architectures
- Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- A detailed knowledge of a range of Design/Development Methodologies and their implementation
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.