|Job Title:||Knowledge Manager / IT Technical Writer - Corsham - SC|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|REF:||FJS - Know_1585600438|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Knowledge Manager / IT Technical Writer - Corsham - SC Cleared
Are you an SC Cleared Knowledge Manager and IT Technical Writer? Can you coordinate Knowledge Management services as a designated customer location? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? If so then please apply to a brand new permanent position working for one of the worlds largest IT Solution providers who are looking to grow their team in Corsham with committed people to add value for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Knowledge Manager to enhance our existing team. The role will involve:
- Will be responsible for the co-ordination of Knowledge Management Services at designated location:
- Developing and implementing Knowledge Management Processes and supporting the development of the Knowledge Management System capable of supporting deployed users;
- Raising awareness of and educating the Authority's personnel about the Knowledge Management Processes and the importance of Knowledge Management;
- In accordance with the ISS Service Management Framework, develop processes and procedures to support:
- Knowledge transfer to the Authority as part of the Knowledge Transfer Service; and information management to enable collaborative working and supporting the development of First Time Fix and Work Arounds for Incidents, Problems and Defects;
- Management of Knowledge Articles, which may include creating, reviewing and retiring Knowledge Articles; where appropriate, managing and maintaining the Authority's Knowledgebase Repositories;
- Provide Knowledge Articles and Known Error Records related to the Services to the Authority's Knowledge Management System for any purpose as required by the Authority from time to time.
- Ensure all Knowledge Articles provided are written by a suitably qualified and experienced expertise in the subject matter of the Knowledge Article; and submitted in the agreed ISS template to the Jt ISOC Knowledge Manager for Approval, of a sufficient quality to allow the Authority to respond effectively to End User calls in order to attempt First Time Fix
You will ideally have the following skillset:
- Valid and current SC Clearance
- Excellent Knowledge Management or Technical Writing/Administration experience
- MCP / ITIL certification desirable.
If this position looks like a good match for you, please apply. Alternatively you can contact Patrick McNamara at Project People Ltd to discuss the role in more detail on 07877840020 or e-mail on: email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Senior Architect - Product Owner
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project Manager (SCCM)
Development Manager - Contract Centre
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Project Manager (End User Computing)