Knowledge Manager - Portsmouth - Perm
We are looking for a Knowledge Manager to enhance our existing team. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
The role will involve
- Developing and implementing Knowledge Management Processes and supporting the development of the Knowledge Management System capable of supporting deployed users;
- Raising awareness of and educating the Authority's personnel about the Knowledge Management Processes and the importance of Knowledge Management; In accordance with the ISS Service Management Framework, develop processes and procedures to support:
- Knowledge transfer to the Authority as part of the Knowledge Transfer Service; and information management to enable collaborative working and supporting the development of First Time Fix and Work Arounds for Incidents, Problems and Defects;
- Management of Knowledge Articles, which may include creating, reviewing and retiring Knowledge Articles; where appropriate, managing and maintaining the Authority's Knowledgebase Repositories;
- Provide Knowledge Articles and Known Error Records related to the Services to the Authority's Knowledge Management System for any purpose as required by the Authority from time to time.
- Ensuring all Knowledge Articles provided are written by a suitably qualified and experienced expertise in the subjectmatter of the Knowledge Article; and submitted in the agreed ISS template to the Jt ISOC Knowledge Manager for Approval, of a sufficient quality to allow the Authority to respond effectively to End User calls in order to attempt First Time Fix
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Solution Designer - Permanent Role
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire