|Job Title:||Knowledge Manager (Knowledge Management/Knowledge Articles)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Knowledge Manager (Knowledge Management/Knowledge Articles) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company on a permanent basis, to be based in Corsham, Wiltshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive experience around Knowledge Management and/or Technical Writing/Administration
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the co-ordination of Knowledge Management Services at designated location.
- Developing and implementing Knowledge Management Processes and supporting the development of the Knowledge Management System capable of supporting deployed users
- Raising awareness of and educating the Authority's personnel about the Knowledge Management Processes and the importance of Knowledge Management
- In accordance with the ISS Service Management Framework, develop processes and procedures to support the following: Knowledge transfer to the Authority as part of the Knowledge Transfer Service; and information management to enable collaborative working and supporting the development of First Time Fix and Work Arounds for Incidents, Problems and Defects
- Management of Knowledge Articles, which may include creating, reviewing and retiring Knowledge Articles; where appropriate, managing and maintaining the Authority's Knowledge-base Repositories
- Provide Knowledge Articles and Known Error Records related to the Services to the Authority's Knowledge Management System for any purpose as required by the Authority from time to time.
- Ensure all Knowledge Articles provided are written by a suitably qualified and experienced expertise in the subject matter of the Knowledge Article; and submitted in the agreed ISS template to the Knowledge Manager for Approval, of a sufficient quality to allow the Authority to respond effectively to End User calls in order to attempt First Time Fix
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Remote Europe
Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager (Telecoms)
Client Engagement Manager
Location: Remote, Europe