Are you a knowledge Manager? Can you coordinate Knowledge Management services as a designated customer location? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
Our client, a leading player within the IT Solutions space are currently recruiting for a SC cleared Knowledge Manager to enhance their existing team.
The role will involve:
- Being responsible for the co-ordination of Knowledge Management Services at designated location:
- Developing and implementing Knowledge Management Processes and supporting the development of the Knowledge Management System capable of supporting deployed users;
- Raising awareness of and educating the Authority's personnel about the Knowledge Management Processes and the importance of Knowledge Management;
- In accordance with the ISS Service Management Framework, developing processes and procedures to support:
- Knowledge transfer to the Authority as part of the Knowledge Transfer Service; and information management to enable collaborative working and supporting the development of First Time Fix and Work Arounds for Incidents, Problems and Defects;
- Management of Knowledge Articles, which may include creating, reviewing and retiring Knowledge Articles; where appropriate, managing and maintaining the Authority's Knowledgebase Repositories;
- Providing Knowledge Articles and Known Error Records related to the Services to the Authority's Knowledge Management System for any purpose as required by the Authority from time to time.
- Ensuring all Knowledge Articles provided are written by a suitably qualified and experienced expertise in the subject matter of the Knowledge Article; and submitted in the agreed ISS template to the Jt ISOC Knowledge Manager for Approval, of a sufficient quality to allow the Authority to respond effectively to End User calls in order to attempt First Time Fix
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.