Duration: 12 Months
My global IT Services client is looking for a Knowledge Manager for an initial 12 month contract.
The Knowledge Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination of Knowledge Management Services at designated location:
- Developing and implementing Knowledge Management Processes and supporting the development of the Knowledge Management System capable of supporting deployed users;
- Raising awareness of and educating the Authority's personnel about the Knowledge Management Processes and the importance of Knowledge Management;
In accordance with the ISS Service Management Framework, develop processes and procedures to support:
- Knowledge transfer to the Authority as part of the Knowledge Transfer Service; and
- Information management to enable collaborative working and supporting the development of First Time Fix and Work Arounds for Incidents, Problems and Defects;
- Management of Knowledge Articles, which may include creating, reviewing and retiring Knowledge Articles; where appropriate, managing and maintaining the Authority's Knowledgebase Repositories;
- Provide Knowledge Articles and Known Error Records related to the Services to the Authority's Knowledge Management System for any purpose as required by the Authority from time to time.
Ensure all Knowledge Articles provided are
- Written by a suitably qualified and experienced expertise in the subject matter of the Knowledge Article; and
- Submitted in the agreed ISS template to the Jt ISOC Knowledge Manager for Approval, of a sufficient quality to allow the Authority to respond effectively to End User calls in order to attempt First Time Fix
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.