|Job Title:||JUNIOR TELECOMS ENGINEER - Networking & Documentation|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
- We have an exciting new opportunity with a telecoms company, based in Central London (near the City), to work as a Technical Document Writer.
- This would suit a university leaver, or a professional with some experience in mobile telecoms, IP Networking or writing technical documentation - like site surveys etc.
- Previous telecoms experience/knowledge is preferred.
- We are mainly looking for dedicated and professional individuals, who have an interest in technology and have a good eye for detail for technical documents and report writing.
- This could be the perfect route for you to develop an exciting career in telecoms or networking!
- To complete site survey and design documents to be provided to network operators and customers (e.g. building owners or landlords etc)
- Must be PC literate and able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint with ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- To assist the Operations Director as required / on other tasks / and in support of business needs
- Previous experience with writing / creating / authoring technical reports or documentation.
- Understanding of technical or telecoms will be a bonus, not a pre-requisite - full training will be given
- Have excellent communication skills and is comfortable in discussing ideas and solutions with others at all management levels to successfully resolve issues.
- Identifies relevant information, who to communicate it to and the appropriate means by which to do so.
- Can communicate effectively with remote working partners when required.
- Is comfortable working within teams and contributes positively and effectively to team goals.
- Encourages collaborative team spirit and maintains team harmony even when under pressure.
- Is a self-starter, demonstrates a 'can-do' attitude and can adapt to new role requirements with ease.
- Demonstrates self-drive, focus and a determination to succeed.
- Applies initiative when required and takes ownership for achievement of own activities with minimal direction.
- When customer needs arise can go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and meet the needs of the business.
High Standards & Integrity:
- Sets and maintains high standards of delivery and performance for self, team and the organisation.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail, combined with a thorough, and methodical approach.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Property Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms Property - ECC Code
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Junior Service Operations Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
IP Design Engineer
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: Competitive Day Rate Offered
Network Engineer - Design - Security Cleared - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Technical Writer (Telecoms, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate