Junior Software Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent | Full time
**Please note, successful candidates MUST be eligible for UK SC Clearance**
To work as a member of the software development team implementing new products and supporting existing products in a successful range of traffic enforcement products.
Execution of software development tasks under the direction of the Software Team Lead, using the following technologies:
- Visual Studio 2017 or later
- .NET Core
- HTML5, CSS
- Cloud deployment
- Management of own tasks and reporting progress using JIRA.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Contribute to process improvement.
- Liaison with Roadflow test and support teams.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.