|Job Title:||Junior ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Junior ServiceNow Developer - ServiceNow - Contract - Dublin
My client is a global IT Solutions Provider who is currently looking to recruit 2 Junior ServiceNow Developer's/ Business Analyst's for a 6 month contract based in Dublin.
You must have experience in the following areas to be considered:
- Engagement with the different Service now stakeholders to define and scope new requirements and identify issues.
- Documentation of requirements and analysis of changes required to Service Now
- Complete basic administration tasks for the Service Now application, including but not limited to:
- Group/User updates
- Roles/Responsibilities updates
- Simple workflow development and Request development (non scripting)
- Manage the Service Now Incident queue
- Manage Service Now Change request administration
- Perform basic administration tasks on Service now
- Engage in UAT activities
- Documenting Service now SOPs and guidance
- Engage with Portfolio/Project Mangers for other projects which will impact Service Now.
My client is an exceptional company to work for and will offer the succesful candidates excellent market rates and working environment.
If this role is a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on 0044 (0)117 9087000 or email via: email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.