|Job Title:||Junior ServiceNow Developer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Junior ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Dublin
A global IT services company is searching for a Junior ServiceNow Developer to join their team in Dublin, Ireland on a contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Engagement with the different Service now stakeholders to define and scope new requirements and identify issues.
- Documentation of requirements and analysis of changes required to Service Now
- Complete basic administration tasks for the Service Now application, including but not limited to:
- Group/User updates
- Roles/Responsibilities updates
- Simple workflow development and Request development (non scripting)
- Manage the Service Now Incident queue
- Manage Service Now Change request administration
- Perform basic administration tasks on Service now
- Engage in UAT activities
- Documenting Service now SOPs and guidance
- Engage with Portfolio/Project Mangers for other projects which will impact Service Now.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.