Junior Project Manager/Lead Project Coordinator. Homebased with travel to Solihull, Stoke, Bristol and Reading. Contract role.
Leading mobile telecoms company seeks an experienced mobile telecoms professional to work on a contract basis, home based with travel to Solihull, Stoke, Bristol and Reading. They are overstocked on a large scale and this role will be to put in a solution to reduce or mitigate risk (working with stakeholders and internal teams). Also you will review process and procedures and gain agreement on a robust process going forward.
- manage stock levels
- analyse figures and reports to reduce stock.
- Work with supplier to ensure stock levels are mitigated.
- Managing assets disposal.
- Review processes, reports and procedures and identify improvements.
- Regular updates to management on reduction of stock.
- Responsible for checking data integrity of reports.
This role requires someone who can analyse data and has project management skills to ensure resolution in reducing the overall stock value. Looking at processes and improvements which can be applied to streamline the overall time of decision making and reducing stock holding.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.