|Job Title:||Junior Project Co-Ordinator - Mandarin Speaking|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Great development opportunity for a graduate who can speak Chinese to work for a global organisation.
Looking for people to be available for an immediate start for a 1 year rolling contract.
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Use IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organisation
- Liaise and assist subcontractors for issues with the script
- Generating on-line testing document, document archive and management
- Prepare project daily and weekly reports based on provided report templates
- Maintain document log and document tracker
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organisation
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- No work experience is required. This is a junior entry role so also good for graduates
- Some experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Project Manager - Contract role - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Help Desk Specialist
Location: Remote, JAPAN
Senior Storage Admin -Contract role - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SIEM Architect - Splunk - Basingstoke - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire