|Job Title:||Junior PMO Analyst (PERMANENT)|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
(Junior) PMO Analyst
A rapidly expanding Telecoms company, who operate in a newly refurbished office in the centre of Reading. They are currently recruiting for a Junior PMO Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would suit an ambitious and career driven individual who is keen to develop their skills within a PMO / Project Management environment. In return, the company offers a market leading salary, flexible working along with excellent career development opportunities.
- Managing the end-to-end governance processes and updating the supporting systems as required
- Co-ordinating the production of the monthly regular Status Report and dashboard
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels within the shareholders and suppliers to ensure timely provision of accurate information in line with the agreed reporting cycles
- Ensuring data captured and maintained in IFS is accurate and is being effectively utilised by the project community to support delivery
- Previous Project Coordination / PMO Analyst experience
- Experience of administering structured frameworks, such as project governance, quality standards, committee or board meetings
- Good knowledge of, and be competent in the use of, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Effective interpersonal skills, possessing the confidence to build relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
- An aptitude and desire to learn
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.