|Job Title:||Junior Network Designer - Scripting, Bash, Python, PHP, Ruby|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Work for one of the best loved brands in the world with a great culture and working environment.
Great opportunity to develop within network design and the opportunity to cross train into Bash and Python scripting.
Looking for some scripting in Bash or Python but can consider similar such as PHP, Ruby or Powershell and cross train to Bash and Python.
What will the role be doing:
- Define key performance stats to track the health of the platforms.
- Design and configure capacity and availability monitoring using appropriate tools.
- Implement predictive analysis to provide forecasts.
- Collaborate closely with architecture and product teams, to understand and shape requirements, based on thorough technical knowledge.
- Ensure the designing of secure and maintainable solutions.
What experience is needed:
- Some experience of scripting in Bash, Python or similar.
- some experience of capacity, availability and monitoring tools would also be beneficial.
For the finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.