Junior IT Infrastructure and desktop Administrator
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Network implementation and maintenance
Responsible for regional/office network implementation and maintenance, including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipment configurations and deployment, network system troubleshooting and health checking.
- System implementation and maintenance
Responsible for windows based system implementation and maintenance, including application servers, cloud desktop, database and storage system.
- IT infrastructure construction and maintenance
Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS etc.
- Supplier management
Responsible for service provider quotation, biding, negotiation and supervising the engineering work provided by service provider.
- Help desk support and user training
Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events.
Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services
Knowledge and skills:
1) Proficient with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Knows disk arrays, SAN/NAS storage etc.
2) Proficient in TCP/IP technologies.
3) Familiar with WAN technologies, knows corporate-level network architecture, knows in routing protocols and configurations, such as BGP, OSPF etc. Familiar with Huawei routers is preferred.
4) Familiar with LAN technologies, knows building-level LAN architecture. Proficient in common LAN protocols and configurations, such as VLAN, STP etc. Familiar with Huawei switches is preferred.
5) Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.
6) Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.
7) Optimistic, pro-active, team player.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.