|Job Title:||Junior IT Helpdesk/Support Analyst - Training Opportunity|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who have cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions exclusively designed for the Mobile Tower industry that provide real-time tower insights and boost tower performance. This is the first of it's kind in the industry and the solution they can provide customers is cutting edge and on a global scale. This position offers a great development opportunity as they will provide training and there is the opportunity for future career development into Project Management, Service Management or Software Engineering.
The role is mainly remote although they do get together in Basingstoke every 2 weeks and the position can be permanent or contract.
What we are looking for:
The great thing about this role is they don't require the person to have had previous work experience, they will consider a graduate or college leaver who has studied computing, or maybe someone who has some experience of working in a Helpdesk, Service Desk, IT support or contact centre role. Training will be provided on their specific product so they can offer this flexible option and are really keen to develop and train their employees.
A person who is keen learn and have a passion for IT and a love of problem solving!
What the role will be doing:
- Providing Helpdesk technical support to companies clients and internal departments related to their particular software product
- Respond to requests for technical assistance, via phone, chat or email
- Conducting triage on the issue, monitoring and reacting to system alerts
- Asking questions about the problem and investigating possible solutions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
For more details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Problem Analyst/Reporting analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Development Representative
Location: Swords, Dublin
Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant (Security Clearance Required)