Junior Fibre Engineer is urgently required by our IT Services Client for an initial contract until 31st December 2017 to be based in any of the following locations: North West London, Bracknell.
Responsibilities will include:
- Re-labelling fibre, and ensuring all fibre identified on site is documented and reported to offshore colleagues to enable the update and alignment of fibre inventory systems. Once a site has been through the audit process we will be installing new standardised ODF equipment, to future proof our future requirements.
- The sites will all go through a 3 Phase process with a short time gap between each Phase. The gap is for the offshore teams to complete a detailed analysis of the findings from the previous Phase, and define the required actions for the next Phase. Here are the requirements at each Phase.
Skills required are;
* Understanding of fibre optic cables.
* Fibre circuit labelling with good attention to detail.
* Shall have ability to work with and under supervision of others has good communication skills being prompt and reliable at all times.
* Shall have basic knowledge of fibre test principle and equipment
* Shall have excellent communication skills (essential as the role requires constant communication with, and updating of offshore teams and schedulers).
* Shall be an excellent time keeper.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
DevOps Engineer (SC Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary