Role: Junior DevOps Engineer
Location: Dublin/Republic of Ireland
Length: Permanent Role
A leading global IT company are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will have experience of working within a DevOps environment and have the desire to continue to learn and develop your skills and expertise.
You will be working closely and collaborating with various teams within development, infrastructure, testing and security in order to get a detailed overview of the customer's environment in order to meet their needs and requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with development, configuration and release management.
- Knowledge of some DevOps common processes and tooling (e.g. Version Control Tools, Build Tools, Configuration Management Tools, Cloud Computing and Storage, IT Ticketing).
- Ability to work across multiple computing disciplines.
- A background in applications development is desirable.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and can consult with both technical teams and business teams as necessary.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Curious, enthusiastic and keen to develop your current skill-set and knowledge base.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Location: London, England
Location: Hampshire, England
Development Operations Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Deskside Engineer (2nd Line)- On-site
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate