|Job Title:||Junior 2nd Line Network Engineer - NOC Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client a global IT services provider require an experienced 2nd line network support engineer to join a small team of highly skilled engineers based in Solihull to manage and support a secure Network.
Daily duties will include a mixture of:
- General support Escalations.
- Fault finding.
- Project / Implementation work.
- 2nd line Network support experience including Cisco Router and Switch configuration / support.
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience in a Service Desk or NOC environment.
- Ideally some knowledge and technical understanding of Juniper routers, switches and firewalls.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Global
Mandarin Speaking Software Reliability Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared DevOps Consultant/DevOps Design Engineer
Location: London, England
ITSM Design Engineer - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire