|Job Title:||Journey Designer|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Morris|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Contract Length: Initial 9 months
We are currently partnering with an industry leading mobile network provider who are going through some exciting growth. We are currently recruiting for a journey designer, to join their team of 6 working mostly from home.
This role will be involved in some exciting new transformation projects our client is currently undergoing. Sitting within the commercial / service team, you would be involved in mapping out customer journeys based on our new technology.
- Strong understanding and experience of customer service journey / customer experience journey design
- Define process for channels to deal with customer service enquiries/complaints/changes to pricing plans etc.
- Ensuring customer experience journeys are correctly mapped and communications are very customer friendly
- Agile working - epic based programme.
- Stakeholder management to director level
- Large volume customer base
Company background - Telecoms, Utilities, Retail, any company with a high volume customer base.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Customer journey - mapping and design.
- Strong customer driven experience.
- Change management.
- Take direction from different channels.
- Designing customer journeys, propositions and go-to-market plans.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.