|Job Title:||Jira Support / Jira Administrator - Contract - Berkshire - ASAP|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Jira Support Analyst - Berkshire - Contract
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an Agile, Collaborative and Customer Driven environment are currently seeking a Jira Support Analyst to work onsite for an initial 6 Month Contract. The role is based out of the clients HQ in the Berkshire area. Please note that this is a support analyst/administrator level role.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
The Jira Support role is fundamental to the increasing level of support that is required to maintain and develop growing Jira platform. The role acts as the first point of contact for all Jira requests and is accountable for the following:
- Management of all Jira licensing - allocating/deallocating licenses
- Management of all Jira user administration - setting up, removing, group administration
- Management of all permissions - responsible for ensuring that requests for access are managed within clear accountabilities and license arrangements and are managed pushing back and challenging where necessary.
- Management of available licenses - forecasting of future licensing needs and governance of existing license usage
- Jira project and board set-up for new teams
- Creation, development and maintenance of "how to" guides for remote learning / training
- Monitoring and support of requests through the ticketing system - ensuring details and resolution timescales are communicated in a clear and timely manner
- Demonstrable experience of Jira and Confluence.
- Atlassian certified or a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Solid Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of working with and influencing within teams. Will be able to demonstrate how they add value and contribute to team successes and outcomes.
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, work and collaborate within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams. Understands relationships within those teams and their key stakeholders.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.