|Job Title:||Jira Support Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
We are currently recruiting a Jira Support Analyst position to be based in Berkshire. Competitive daily rate, fantastic offices and a chance to collaborate with a forward thinking telecoms business.
Purpose and Accountability
The Jira Support role is fundamental to the increasing level of support that is required to maintain and develop growing Jira platform.
The role acts as the first point of contact for all Jira requests and is accountable for the following:
- Management and maintenance of the ticketing system
- Management and development/creation of training including development of materials
- Full group administrator rights including the setting up, removal of users.
- Licensing management ensuring that the business has both sufficient licenses to enable effective usage but also planning future requirements and recommending actions such as increase in license requirements.
- The Jira support role is accountable for supporting the governance of Jira across the business.
- The usual planning horizon is 0-6 months.
- Management of all Jira licensing - allocating/deallocating licenses
- Management of all Jira user administration - setting up, removing, group administration
- Management of all permissions - responsible for ensuring that requests for access are managed within clear accountabilities and license arrangements and are managed pushing back and challenging where necessary.
- Management of available licenses - forecasting of future licensing needs and governance of existing license usage
- Jira project and board set-up for new teams
- Maintenance of a record of which users are in which circles
- Coordination and active engagement in supporting and developing training requirements across the business
- Creation, development and maintenance of "how to" guides for remote learning / training
- Monitoring and support of requests through the ticketing system - ensuring details and resolution timescales are communicated in a clear and timely manner
- Planning and Jira support backlog management - establishing of priority based on time/business impact and escalation of issues requiring expert attention
- Point of contact for all incoming requests relating to Jira
Experience & Knowledge
The Jira support is expected to have demonstrable experience of working with the Atlassian suite, with experience of managing Jira end to end.
- Demonstrable experience of Jira and Confluence.
- Atlassian certified or a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Solid Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
All candidates at this level should demonstrate
- Experience of working with and influencing within teams. Will be able to demonstrate how they add value and contribute to team successes and outcomes.
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, work and collaborate within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams. Understands relationships within those teams and their key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a keen interest and drive in self development and learning, is open to feedback, challenges and opportunities.
- Will have hands on, day to day understanding and technical subject matter experience of their area. Demonstrates specialist knowledge required for the role including relevant standards, regulations, frameworks, technologies and process. Will be able to demonstrate implementing and making recommendations for improvements that are in line with strategies.
- Ability to contribute to operational plans within their area that puts the customer experience first.
- Will have an understanding of Three's products and services and how we differentiate in the market.
- Will be able to understand and analyse the data and insights in their area to support management and leadership teams to make effective and informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment enjoying the challenges and opportunities this brings Can demonstrate being able to effectively prioritise work based on time, cost, quality parameters
- Will have experience of working directly with partners on a regular basis
Domain specific knowledge & experience
- Experience of building relationships with stakeholders and managers at all levels
- Good collaborator, able to work in a team
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Jira Portfolio plugin
- Experience with On Demand Jira
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Systems Support Analyst - Active Directory, LAN/WAN
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: Competitive Salary
Business Support Administrator
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package