|Job Title:||Jira Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity for a Jira Support Analyst to join a leading Telecoms business at the forefront of technology.
Do you want the opportunity to work with industry experts within a leading Telecoms organisation based in Berkshire as part of their wider Governance and Assurance Team?
If successful your responsibilities as a Jira Support Analyst will include:
- Management of all Jira licensing - allocating/deallocating licenses
- Management of all Jira user administration
- Management of available licenses - forecasting of future licensing needs and governance of existing license usage
- Jira project and board set-up for new teams
- Coordination and active engagement in supporting and developing training requirements across the business
- Creation, development and maintenance of "how to" guides for remote learning / training
- Monitoring and support of requests through the ticketing system - ensuring details and resolution timescales are communicated in a clear and timely manner
- Planning and Jira support backlog management - establishing of priority based on time/business impact and escalation of issues requiring expert attention
- Point of contact for all incoming requests relating to Jira
The idea Jira Support Analyst will have
- Demonstrable experience of working with the Atlassian suite, with experience of managing Jira end to end.
- Demonstrable experience of Jira and Confluence.
- Atlassian certified or a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Solid Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If this is the next Jira role for you, then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.