We are partnering with a leading cryptocurrency organisation who are currently looking to expand their development teams on a global scale. The organisation we partner with are shaping the future of blockchain and are building something incredible.
You would join a tight knit global development team of high performing individuals who all have the desire, passion and capability to work together on contributing to the development of blockchain technology.
We are offering the successful candidates a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home, as these opportunities are fully remote.
We are looking for the following:
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated Programming. Understanding of end-user orientated approach for OOP.
- Proficient in using GitHub and contributing to open source projects.
- Knowledge & usage of Docker or other container alternatives
- Experience of building REST API's
- Strong test code experience (unit testing + integration testing)
- Working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of Key Pair cryptography & encryption
- Understanding and usage of Protocol buffers e.g Protobuf, Flatbuffer
- Knowledge and experience of cloud technologies such as; AWS, Azure, CGP etc.
- Knowledge and experience in devops e.g. CI/CD and familiar with devops tools e.g. Jenkins/Chef
If you feel that your skillset is well suited by this opportunity, then waste no time and submit your application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.