|Job Title:||Java Software Engineer - Permanent - London|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£1 - £1000000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Java Software Engineer - Permanent - London
- Leading technology and consulting partner based in central London who are known for delivering high-value solutions to accelerate business growth require a Java Software Engineer on a permanent basis.
- This consultancy are engaged to bring enabling technology to their clients that allows them to move their business forward and the Java Software Engineer with play a big role working on-site in a growing Software Development function.
- They are looking for cutting edge, sharp Java skills (there will be technical testing as part of the application process) combined with proven customer engagement skills for a role representing the consultancy on-site with an important client.
About The Role
- Designing and developing custom and complex solutions using Java and other programming languages
- Partnering effectively with client project teams to manage the project software delivery lifecycle.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Several years of commercial software development experience using Java
- Several years of service oriented architecture development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
- Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
- A logical mind that enjoys using technical know-how to problem solve
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
- Experience with messaging technologies
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar
- Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
- Experience of working in client-facing environments
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Java Software Engineer
Location: London, England
Java Software Developer
Location: Bristol, England
Java Software Enginner
Location: London, England
Software (SaaS) Platform Architect - Permanent - Hertfordshire
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: £1 - £1000000 per annum