Java Software Engineer
About The Company
My client, based in London, are a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. They consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. They are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only - to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
They are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their growing Software Development Team.
About The Role
In this role, you will be designing and developing custom and complex solutions using Java and other programming languages, partnering effectively with client project teams to manage the project software delivery lifecycle.
The specific projects you will be working on exciting! But are strictly confidential, which will be revealed to you during the selection process if you were to be successful.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from a top 10 University
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience using Java
- 3+ years of service oriented architecture development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
- Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
- A logical mind that enjoys using technical know-how to problem solve
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
- Experience with messaging technologies
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar
- Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
- Experience of working in client-facing environments
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin - J2EE
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)