We are seeking an experienced Java Developer who has extensive previous experience working on web-based applications written in Java. Your role will consist of continuous development, maintenance and other tasks relating to the application.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Facilitating the achievement of goals established for the projects to which assigned,
- Programming of Java, J2EE, Struts and EJB application components
- Coding in adherence to the standards of the application in question
- Maintaining tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications;
- Performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
- Integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Completing assigned tasks related to phases of development lifecycle of enterprise applications within given scope and timeframe requirements
- Mentoring and facilitating skills transfer to Department staff
- Any other tasks which are considered by the company to be appropriate to the role.
If you find yourself on the market and seeking a new opportunity and possess the above skillset, please apply for this position so that I can get in touch to discuss further.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.