|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin, Ireland.
A global IT services company is searching for a Java Developer with solid industry experience using Java based technologies and solid software development.
Our client is a global IT Services and Innovations provider, delivering ICT-based business solutions to customers in 70 countries worldwide. Within Ireland, they are growing quickly and have a number of exciting new positions to challenge the very best technical specialists.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' Java experience.
- At least 3 years experience working with the following technologies: Spring Framework, Web Services, Hibernate, JSP development, JSF or other MVC architecture.
- Good knowledge of EJB, JTA, JMX, JDBC technologies.
- Experience of AWS technologies an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in RDBMS and SQL on at least one commercial database
- Experience in web services development (e.g. Apache CXF, Apache Service Mix)
- Experience of at least one source code management system (e.g. SVN, GIT, Visual SourceSafe)
You will need to be professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be in a customer facing position.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.