A leading management and consulting firm are currently recruiting for a number of Java Developers to work as part of their on-site team for one of their high profile banking clients.
Working as part of a global team, you'll be responsible for:
- Designing and Developing custom and complex solutions using Java and other programming languages
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
- Managing the project software delivery lifecycle
The ideal candidate will have
- Demonstrable commercial software development experience using Java
- Proven service oriented architecture development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
- Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
- A logical mind that enjoys using technical know-how to problem solve
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
In addition, any experience of the following would be great:
- Messaging technologies
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar
- Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
- Experience of working in client-facing environments
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.