A leading technology consultancy are currently looking to employ a number of Java developers to join their expanding team.
Working as part of a global team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries during your time there.
You'll be responsible for:
- Designing and Developing custom and complex solutions using Java and other programming languages
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
- Managing the project software delivery lifecycle
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable commercial software development experience using Java
- Proven service oriented architecture development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
- Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
Any experience with the following would be a real bonus:
- Messaging technologies
- CI/CD principles
- DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar
- Multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
- Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
- Experience of working in client-facing environments
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.