ITSM Design Enginer - Basingstoke - Contract - Jira Service Desk - Security Cleared
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Our requirement is for a Service Desk Design Engineer to come and work to design solutions that will be used and become the standard ITSM offering.
A high level breakdown of the activities are provided below:
- Analysis of configuration requirements based on customer typical deployment requirements
- Design of feature/component configuration based on documented requirements
- Providing guidance and consultation to integration design and development
- Testing features and deployment against test criteria
- Responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Shape technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Define the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Experience of configuration and customisation of Service Desk Tooling - ideally with the Atlassian suite
- Development skills and experience of integrating products
- Comfortable in working in teams and with senior stakeholders
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Application Support Engineer (security clearance required)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire