ITIL Change Analyst
Great opportunity to join the Change Management team at one the UK's best loved brands. You'll be working as part of the governance function for our client's Managed Service Providers. This multi-party environment is both fast paced and challenging and provides an excellent opportunity for those looking to develop their career in Network & IT Operations.
The Change Analyst will join a team who are responsible for the facilitation and governance of the Change Management process, including the analysis, QA and management of change requests within the Service Management toolset.
The team is consistently looking to review and evolve current ways of working, this is a wonderful opportunity to contribute and help drive change in the way the function operates, ensuring best practice processes are adopted and service management tooling fits the teams' requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively manage the end to end change lifecycle and identify process improvements where possible.
- Day to day management of change requests
- Identification and allocation of relevant change approvals
- Conducting & verifying post implementation reviews, investigating issues arising out of change implementation
- Participate in internal & customer end to end user groups to improve the efficiency of future deliveries and business processes
- Reporting of change to both internal and customer management teams
- Production of Change Approval Board (CAB) and Forward Schedule of Change (FSC) reports & minutes
- Drive continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of the change management process
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience in a fast paced operations environment working within an ITIL framework with a solid understanding of Change Management principles.
- Strong analytical capabilities, highly organised and excellent relationship management skills
- Energetic and proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Experience of ITSM tool sets
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for more than just a Change Analyst role, and wants to work in a high-paced, lively environment with lots of stakeholder engagement and an opportunity to see the change process through to delivery.
If this sounds like you, please apply here!
ITIL Change Analyst
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.