IT Transformation Programme Roadmap Lead
6 months + contract
This leading telecoms company based in Berkshire are currently seeking an IT Transformation Programme Roadmap Lead to join them.
They are currently undergoing a big multi-year transformation programme with an objective to deliver significant benefits and cost savings across the business.
We are seeking an experienced individual who has a successful track record of delivering major programmes within an IT transformation environment. The role of this individual is to understand the transformation programme critical path and work with various delivery teams to unblock issues and ensure criterias are met.
The key scope for the role include:
- Managing the overall transformation roadmap / plan
- Resource mobilization planning and tracking
- Manage IT transformation dependencies - eg. IT - Network , Transformed IT and legacy IT etc.
- Ensure that the IT transformation roadmap support the overall business case.
- Assess the impact of change to the programme roadmap to the overall transformation objectives
- Work with Architecture and technical team to understand & manage technical delivery dependencies of the IT Transformation
- Significant proven and demonstrable ability in delivering complex, organisational wide change or transformation programmes (£50M+), which delivered significant company-wide benefits and/or step changes in operational effectiveness, customer/employee satisfaction, business operating model etc
- Highly customer-focused approach (both internal and external customers)
- Proven track record of influencing at senior management/operating board level within large organisations (3000+ staff), and of building and managing excellent business-wide relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience in delivering programmes using Dev Ops, Agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Experience in working with Offshore / On shore programme delivery model
- Experience in a commensurate role within a similar fast paced, consumer focused, technology led industry e.g. Telecoms, Technology, Retail, Financial Services
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate, with ability to solve complex problems and take brave decisions
- Expert in Programme Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Excellent written, presentational and communication skills.
- Degree educated
- Formal programme management qualification (e.g. PgMP, MSP)
- Telecoms industry experience
- Business Analysis/Strategy experience
For more information please apply here or send your CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.