|Job Title:||IT Transformation Programme Manager - 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
IT Transformation Programme Manager
12 Month FTC (Reading) - Attractive Salary & Benefits Package included
A leading Communications Company who are based in a newly refurbished office in the heart of Reading. They are currently seeking an experienced IT Transformation Programme Manager to join their team on a 12 Month FTC. The company offers a great working environment, a marketing leading salary and benefits package along with flexible working opportunities.
To establish and maintain the alignment of the portfolio to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders. To deliver all projects to time, cost and quality.
- Accountable for the management and successful delivery of large, complex programmes and solutions to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets
- Key liaison with Shareholder to fully understand and deliver required outcomes for Annual Operating Plan
- The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of programme progress and business outcomes to the Senior Programme Manager.
- Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information
- The proactive management of all portfolio and project interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the portfolio and business outcomes
- Significant and extensive experience of initiating, leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex projects and portfolios
- Extensive experience of formal Project/Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised)
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex projects and portfolios to agreed time, cost and quality
- Experience of managing remotely located, cross-functional teams
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
GO (Golang) Developer
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)