IT Technical Engineer - SC Cleared
Duration: Until 31/03/20
My client is looking for a 'hands-on' IT Technical engineer with valid SC clearance. The successful IT Engineer will configuration, change request, system testing, problem analysis, performance and availability management and system recovery.
Essential skills and Experience:
- Must have experience of routing and processing of Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) messages.
- Must have current active SC Clearance or could achieve this quickly.
- Active Directory and Windows Server administration using 2008, 2012 and 2016 server operating systems, including DNS, DHCP and Group Policy.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN configuration and protocols including IP Subnetting, vlans, Spanning Tree, GRE, IKE/IPSEC, VoIP and multicast
- Flexibility to travel to any one of our national locations if required
- Ability to exchange information with peers, stakeholders and service providers to explain complex issues in day to day language for non-technical staff.
- Ability to analyse service requests, incidents and problems, explore options and suggest courses of action.
- Ability to diagnose incidents and problems passed to us by 3rd Party Triage Team, recording and managing these events within the Incident Management System
- Administration and support of Windows 7 and Windows10 desktops. First and Second-line hardware fault diagnosis (cabling, switches, routers and firewalls - predominantly Cisco based, but some Juniper included).
- Knowledge of enterprise management tools such as Cisco Security Manager, Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco Prime Infrastructure and VMWare vSphere and SCCM packaging.
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will need to have valid SC security clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Support Engineer - IT - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Network Architect - Security Cleared - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
VME Support Diagnostician
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apple Support Engineer
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
First Line Support / Support Analyst- On-going Long Term role
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum