This company are undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology and the role represents an exciting opportunity to join the Technology team.
Great benefits are also on offer with a fantastic working environment. This is a new role working within a small team so the position offers variety and the opportunity to really add value.
To provide effective and efficient 1st & 2nd technical line support to internal customers and to support the Service Delivery Manager.
- Provide end user support and technical issue resolution, which includes end-user devices, infrastructure services, local and wide area networking, business applications, cloud hosted services, mobile devices, cyber security and other technologies as required
- Ensures the Technology department meets the agreed services levels
- Follows Technology processes and actively contributes to the knowledgebase for Technology use and for internal customers' self service
- Help co-ordination of Major Incidents and provides communication to relevant stakeholders
- Experience in providing 1st & 2nd line end user support and hands-on administration of the following technologies and services in an enterprise environment is required:
- Managing modern Microsoft desktop environments
- Troubleshoot end user devices
- Entry level administration of Microsoft 365 environments
- End user Active Directory administration
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues: DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
Experience and knowledge of the following is desirable:
- PowerShell Scripting
- Networking concepts & protocols
- Window Server Administration
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Asset Management Administrator
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise)
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: West Midlands, England
Deskside Support Engineer
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Business Data Analyst
Location: Telford, Shropshire