IT TECHNICAL AUTHOR /PROCESS ANALYST- CONTRACT-REMOTE
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require an TECHNICAL AUTHOR /PROCESS ANALYST to join their ongoing project.
3 MONTHS - ROLLING CONTRACT- REMOTE
Ideal Profile should be someone who:
- Writes process documentation
- Vision Process Maps or similar
- Technical Author
- Update technical documentation
- Break down documents into referenceable artefacts / manageable bite sized pieces
- Worked in IT / Network arena
- The successful Process Analyst / Technical Author will have proven experience of mapping functional/non-functional asis'/ to-be' business or IT processes and Visio to support the design, selection or delivery of new processes or IT solutions within an Operational Delivery function.
- They may also be expected to participate in business requirements scoping / user story definition, training, diagramming data flows, translating technical information into non-technical information (and vice versa), and providing the necessary documentation to aid the delivery of IT solutions.
- There is also a requirement to retro-author Processes & documentation for existing Operational Services that are in place which would require consolidation of technical design documentation and documenting into Operational Artefacts to ensure an optimum set of deliverables
- Process Analysts / Technical Authors applying must have confident business, stakeholder and/or IT engagement skills with a logical, pragmatic, and proactive self-starter attitude. Someone who can prioritise multiple items and deliver at pace with a sleeves rolled-up approach in a remote working setting.
- Process Analysts / Technical Authors should require minimal supervision and be used to collaborating in an agile style environment where clear communication, simplicity and minimal down time is essential to maintain Service Delivery..
- Process Analysts / Technical Authors must have tactful soft interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate articulately across a range of departments and levels of seniority, particularly when managing expectations across IT and business/ corporate departments that involve multiple company brands across multiple countries and cultures.
- Experienced Business Analyst with exposure to a diverse range of business domains
- Extensive experience with business process modelling and documentation. (As is and To be / As-is To-Be) with Strong process mapping experience
- Data analysis: analysing data uses, sources and quality requirements (eg validation requirements) with the ability to Collate information and data from difference sources into one source
- Previous experience of authoring business, functional and technical requirements and specification documents, including translating technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Working in an IT based environment in large, shared services organisations.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements, writing specifications and developing compelling and well-presented recommendations (including user stories and under agile processes)
- Experience in Articulating problem statements (including user stories and under agile processes)
- Working understanding of DevOps and DevSecOps
- Able to evidence high quality outputs in multiple formats according to audience need
- Excellent client facing skills, comfortable engaging at Stakeholder level
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Process Cards & Operational 'Guardrails' including operational artefacts defining operational acceptance and what it needed to 'commission' the Services
- Revised Format for operations and maintenance guides
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service desk agent
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: Up to £10.22 per hour
service desk agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £10.20 per hour
Service desk agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £9.90 per hour
Java Application Developer
Location: London, England
SOLUTION BUILD LEAD
Location: Hampshire, England