To act as first point of contact for Group IT internal and external customers, ensuring excellent customer experience by providing high quality 1st/2nd Line & Desktop support. Excellent knowledge of Service Support best practice (ITIL) and process management as well as solid technical experience covering general desktop/PC support problems, Active Directory, MS Office 365, SCCM, printer problems, Internet queries, IOS experience, network connections questions plus a range of issues on the companies developed software.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Core Specific Responsibilities:
- Answering customer telephone calls in a timely and professional manner and monitoring customer support requests submitted via email.
- Ensuring that all calls are logged within the helpdesk system in a clear, concise and professional manner, ensuring all the necessary details are accurately captured.
- Communicating with the customer and using a good understanding of the client's services to ensure a full understanding of the issue or query.
- Take ownership and progress calls, keeping the helpdesk system/customers updated, according to the commitments and processes in the Group IT Service Level Commitment - Performing technical diagnostics and fixes of customer fault calls, based on scripts and documentation supplied.
- Logging and progressing support calls with suppliers where needed to resolve support issues.
- Escalating calls according to Group IT Service Level Commitment.
- Proactively notifying customers of faults detected by the Group IT.
- Providing a consultancy service that would assist customers to optimize the usage of their hardware and software.
- Identifying patterns that suggest improvement potentials, chronic faults or areas of confusion and take ownership for their resolution in consultation with the Group IT Service Support Manager.
- Advising management of patterns appearing in customer calls, to enable the identification of chronic faults or areas of confusion.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience and agreed level of service to internal and external customers, business partners and external suppliers, in line with the company values
- Manage, prioritise and respond promptly and effectively to assigned tickets, demonstrating & performing effective Incident Management disciplines - Managing assigned tasks, incidents, changes, project tasks and activities through to satisfactory conclusion according to SLA targets.
- Improve and maintain documentation & procedures towards continual improvement - ensuring all key information is effectively maintained centrally and fed back to the Service Desk
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Actively contribute to improvement of Helpdesk and departmental processes and procedures
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Display cultural sensitivity in dealing with colleagues from the Headquarters and other countries
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Desktop/Deskside/Trade Floor/2nd Line Support (Banking)
Location: London, England
Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Problem Analyst/Reporting analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire