IT Support Analyst
Our key client operating within the telecommunication industry are seeking an experienced IT professional to join their growing organisation as 1st Line Support Analyst. The role will prove key to the organisation and will support the company by being responsible for all incidents and request that come into the IT Service Desk. You will also focus on 2nd line IT fixes and provide assistance to in-house workers.
As IT Support Analyst you will be responsible for managing the daily requests and all support issues. You would work with autonomy, escalating/reassigning requests where appropriate and prioritising accordingly.
- To maintain the stock of spare hardware in line with the needs of the business, ensuring where breakages occur, that these are actioned accordingly.
- To also issue & maintain Laptop and peripheral devices as appropriate.
- To cover for the IT admin person when necessary to provide access to Shareholder systems as appropriate, renewing RSA Tokens where required. To do the same for internal systems.
- Support of the system architecture through proactive daily monitoring of the Service Desk system, and managing resolutions of customer reported trouble tickets, either directly, via third party support channels, or escalating within the team, to ensure business users have the tools to do their job.
- Ensure all systems have a suitable backup routine and monitor success of all backups. When required implement the business continuity plan to ensure compliance with the companies BSI standards
- Extensive experience of 1st line IT support.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Desktop support
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills that enable comprehension and resolution of complex business and technical issues
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Office365
- Attention to detail and customer focus
- Basic awareness of Microsoft Visual studio applications
- Any CompTIA and/or Microsoft certifications, relevant industry certifications e.g. MCP, MCITP, MCSE MCSA or ITIL V3 would be advantageous.
- Experience of 2nd line system support would be advantageous
- Microsoft Azure deployment and maintenance through MS Portals
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016, to include Active Directory
If you are interested in the opportunity and you feel that you possess the required skills, please apply for the position now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.