Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Helpdesk support （Windows/Linux，laptop/desktop hardware, Enterprise standard software，email，Account and Privilege， Wired/Wireless network and so on）
- Office IT equipment technical support (Printer, Conference phone, Projector, Conference room IT equipment...)
- Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting. IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Implement IT standard/policy in responsible offices. Analyze business requirement and initiate the IT project to satisfy the requirement.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Passion for delivery outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication ability, team player
- Diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.