IT Services Specialist - SharePoint
Based close to Reading
We have an exciting permanent opportunity to join an established telecoms company in the Berkshire area, where you will work within their Business Intelligence function.
The client is looking for someone with a proven ability to administer, maintain and support their SharePoint site, as well as having expertise to assist with designing and developing new sites, libraries and other SharePoint solutions.
This role will suit someone who wants to continue to utilise their SharePoint knowledge, while leveraging on their design and developing skills so you can configure document libraries, build workflows, and build forms.
Key Skills needed
- MS SharePoint administration and development knowledge and experience
- Strong ability with document management
- An ability to engage across a business, gathering user requirements and developing SharePoint solutions
- Ability to develop workflows
- Experience in developing and creating PowerShell scripts
Nice to have
- Knowledge of MS Azure, Office365
- Relevant industry certification - MCP, MCITP, MCSE or MCSA (not essential)
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, C#, CSS and ASP.Net
If this role suits you and your background, please submit your CV for review by applying to the advert, or sending it directly to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
SC Clearable* Architect/Consultant - Middleware
Location: Hendon, London
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire