|Job Title:||IT Service Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.5 per hour|
|Duration:||6 months plus|
|REF:||Porsche - KG_1632825871|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
New opportunity for an IT Service Support Analyst to join a large know organisation on a 6 month rolling contract based in Reading.
You will act of first point of contact for group IT Internal and external customers, ensuring excellent customer experience by providing high quality 1st/2nd Line & Desktop support.
- Answering customer telephone calls in a timely and professional manner and monitoring customer support requests submitted via email.
- Ensuring that all calls are logged within the helpdesk system in a clear, concise and professional manner, ensuring all the necessary details are accurately captured.
- Communicating with the customer and using a good understanding of the client's services to ensure a full understanding of the issue or query.
- Take ownership and progress calls, keeping the helpdesk system/customers updated, according to the commitments and processes in the Group IT Service Level Commitment - Performing technical diagnostics and fixes of customer fault calls, based on scripts and documentation supplied.
- Logging and progressing support calls with suppliers where needed to resolve support issues.
- Escalating calls according to Group IT Service Level Commitment.
- Proactively notifying customers of faults detected by the Group IT.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience and agreed level of service to internal and external customers, business partners and external suppliers, in line with the company values
- Manage, prioritise and respond promptly and effectively to assigned tickets, demonstrating & performing effective Incident Management disciplines - Managing assigned tasks, incidents, changes, project tasks and activities through to satisfactory conclusion according to SLA targets.
- Improve and maintain documentation & procedures towards continual improvement - ensuring all key information is effectively maintained centrally and fed back to the Service Desk
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Actively contribute to improvement of Helpdesk and departmental processes and procedures
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Display cultural sensitivity in dealing with colleagues from the Headquarters and other countries
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL & Process Management
- Technical experience
- General desktop/PC Support
- Active Directory
- MS Office 365
- IOS Experience
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Process Controller
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: pension, holidays
Operations/Transition Service Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland