IT Service Support Analyst
Full time Contract (37.5 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a IT Service Support Analyst role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the role:
- Looking for candidates with experience either on job or trained IT support. Candidates that are junior and looking to start their career in IT support after college/Uni courses can also apply.
To act as first point of contact for Group IT internal and external customers , ensuring excellent customer experience by providing high quality 1st/2nd Line & Desktop support. Excellent knowledge of Service Support best practice (ITIL) and process management as well as solid technical experience covering general desktop/PC support problems, Active Directory, MS Office 365, SCCM, printer problems, Internet queries, IOS experience, network connections questions plus a range of issues on the companies developed software.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Core Specific Responsibilities:
- Answering customer telephone calls in a timely and professional manner and monitoring customer support requests submitted via email.
- Ensuring that all calls are logged within the help desk system in a clear, concise and professional manner, ensuring all the necessary details are accurately captured.
- Communicating with the customer and using a good understanding of the client's services to ensure a full understanding of the issue or query.
- Take ownership and progress calls, keeping the help desk system/customers updated, according to the commitments and processes in the Group IT Service Level Commitment - Performing technical diagnostics and fixes of customer fault calls, based on scripts and documentation supplied.
- Logging and progressing support calls with suppliers where needed to resolve support issues.
- Escalating calls according to Group IT Service Level Commitment.
- Proactively notifying customers of faults detected by the Group IT.
- Providing a consultancy service that would assist customers to optimise the usage of their hardware and software.
- Identifying patterns that suggest improvement potentials, chronic faults or areas of confusion and take ownership for their resolution in consultation with the Group IT Service Support Manager.
- Advising management of patterns appearing in customer calls, to enable the identification of chronic faults or areas of confusion.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Operations Engineer - IT Support
Location: City of London, London
IT and Office Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour