IT Service Desk Team Member - Swords - 3 month initial contract
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a customer service and IT background, who are available to work a rota pattern between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday.
- Log incidents from phone calls and emails
- Diagnose and resolve problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required.
- Work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Good IT awareness preferably gained in a technical/call centre environment
- A good understanding of MSOffice products, PC/laptop hardware, Active Directory, browser products is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client and solution focused, with analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and manage his or her own work with limited supervision
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Analyst
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
IT Asset Warehouse Operator
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £9.50 - £10.5 per hour
Enterprise Architect - Contract Role - Telford/Remote
Location: Telford, Shropshire