|Job Title:||IT Service Desk / Help Desk Team Leader - Long Term Contract|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Pottinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
IT Service Desk / Help Desk Team Leader - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: 25K - 30K
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 - 16:30 / 09:30 -18:00 / Some out of hours work
A leading car company in Reading, are hiring for a IT Service Desk Team Leader to join their team on an on-going contract role. The position is focussed on supporting the IT service desk manager to ensure that high service levels are maintained.
The prestige and family history, along with the engineering behind their brand, makes them one of the premier automotive companies in which to develop a career and they offer the opportunity to join their Group IT Team, on a contract basis as a IT Service Desk Team Leader.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must hold a clean full driving licence and have your own transport.
This role will focus on increasing user and customer satisfaction, whilst supporting and driving the improvement of internal and external operations and systems, This opportunity requires someone with a solid background in a professional and operational IT Service Desk or IT Help Desk environment. They will be responsible of the full line management responsibilities for the Helpdesk team including task management of the staff and rotas, assisting with calls via the ticketing system through to resolution in accordance with SLA's and providing an escalation point for the Helpdesk and external customers. Therefore any evidence of the following would be a plus:
- ITIL qualification or experience
- Client facing skills
- A high level of written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to communicate with customers
The role will be responsible for managing support requests through Email, Helpdesk Portal, Helpline phone and direct walk in. Ensuring that assigned incidents, requests, phone calls or emails are logged within the (Jira) helpdesk system in a clear, concise and professional manner, ensuring all the necessary details are accurately captured. That Knowledge bases used by both IT and Users are maintained, Maintain End User device asset management database (Insight) and hardware lifecycle replacement and disposal.
Working on a rota basis: Mon-Fri 08:00 - 16:30 / 09:30 -18:00
- You will have a minimum three years' experience within an IT Helpdesk/IT Service support role.
- Day to day hardware, software and application support.
- You will provide excellent customer experience and high quality IT support.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers & subject matter experts) whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
- Monitor cases nearing their SLA limit and ensure that agents are responding and resolving them by the target dates
- Highlight risks to the Help Desk manager where KPIs cannot be met
- Manage the rota to ensure that all contact channels are effectively resourced
- Coach agents on which cases need to be pushed up to a higher tier or other teams, and which they can resolve themselves
- Spot software problems and work with the Help Desk manager to prioritise the fix for these
- Support the Help Desk Manager in analysing the performance and identifying problem areas, identify solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Support the manager in preparation of reporting / presentations
- Carryout system access audits and to ensure compliance
- User Provisioning to ensure new user accounts and account deletions are managed correctly
- End User lifecycle replacement
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance works ensuring that contractual KPI's are met
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we are looking for and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a premium brand, then please apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Architect - Contract - Security Clearance* - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
Network Architect - Contract - Berkshire - Security Clearance
Location: Berkshire, England
Migration Project Manager
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
1st/2nd Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands