|Job Title:||IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise) (3rd party management)|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise)
The IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise) reports to the Head of IT Delivery, and is a key role in ensuring we can achieve our strategy to be a service-oriented organisation, address evolving customer needs and drive excellence in customer experience. Our Enterprise IT systems, infrastructure and services must provide the means to support this evolution.
Furthermore, we have recently contracted a new outsourced managed service for the deployment and operation of a new enterprise suite (OSS). Under this new managed service, the IT service management function transitions to the Managed Service Partner (MSP).
The IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise) role has the following key purposes:
Enterprise Service Management.
Proactively manage and drive the highest levels of service and value across Enterprise IT services.
This will include but not be limited to;
- Active management of the Enterprise MSP, and ensuring highest possible standards and alignment to contractual obligations
- Managing strong stakeholder relationships and ensuring timely and appropriate communications internally and within the Shareholder organisations
- Working with our Shareholder business partners, define, agree, implement and evolve SLAs for enterprise services
- Develop and drive frameworks to assess customer experience and service performance
Enterprise Service Transition. Manage E2E the introduction of new services and the evolution of existing services to meet customer needs.
Enterprise Outsourcing Management. Effective management of the outsourced MSP and contracting for new services.
The successful IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise) will have:
- Proven IT service management experience, preferably within the Enterprise domain, working with a range of IT vendors / partners in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in managing outsourced partners by setting up and continuously evolving supplier contracts.
- Excellent business and personal communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- A solid technical background and commercial awareness, so that the Service Manager can participate in both technical and commercial discussions
- Relationship building skills and the ability to empathise with customers and their needs
- Can conduct meaningful discussions around how IT Services are addressing customer needs
- Is proficient in customer management techniques: The complete sequence of activities required to manage customers' expectations from understanding customer requirements to capturing and delivering a service
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Good relationship building and influencing skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 qualification or equivalent experience
To apply for the IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise) please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Service Desk Agent- Dublin (On-site)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
24 hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire