Service Delivery Manager
Close to Reading - Hybrid way of working
We are currently partnering with a telecoms client going through an exciting growth phase, looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their IT team.
Sitting within their IT Department, you will be responsible for ensuring IT service management processes are enforced and adhered to, you will also act as a major IT Incident Manager, being the lead on resolving high profile issues, and overseeing recovery to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
Our client are looking for someone with a positive can do attitude, due to the scale of the business, they are looking for someone who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, and is comfortable in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will have proven experience of success in a similar role.
- Extensive experience of working within IT Service Management, either in Service Management or Service Delivery Roles
- Experience in producing management information to analyse service trends and performance
- Solid communication skills to manage stakeholders and external suppliers, monitoring performance against service level agreements, participating in effective working relationships to deliver continuous improvement.
- ITIL qualification, or solid understanding of ITIL
- Experience of managing the performance of information technology service providers:(IaaS/SaaS/PaaS
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV to this advert. Suitable applicants will be considered and contacted in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT and Office Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £27000 - £28000 per annum
Operations Engineer - IT Support
Location: City of London, London
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire