|Job Title:||IT Security Technical Design Authority - Global Telecoms Leader|
|Salary:||car, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Richard Roberts|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
IT Security Technical Design Authority - Global Telecoms Leader - Reading
This role is to lead and take responsibility for security within the IT team. Reporting to the Head of IT, it has a strong functional link to the Data Security Officer for much of the day to day work. Provide a single point of contact for all security issues within IT and take responsibility for driving through resolution to security issues that arise. Providing support to the Data Security Officer in wider security related issues.
In this role you will:
- Take responsibility for all security related matters within IT
- Actively contribute to security and risk governance
- Identify IT security issues, and assure these are resolved correctly
- Pro-actively propose and gain support for resolutions to security issues.
- Assure that IT projects are properly assessed for security i.e. the design takes account of security issues and the delivery implements that design fully.
- Manage suppliers to propose and deliver secure solutions to meet the required business outcomes.
- Become recognised as a subject matter expert (SME) to advise the business and shareholders on security issues and threats.
- Contribute to security budget management
The role does not involve management responsibility in terms of managing a team, but technical leadership is critical. Within the many virtual teams that this role will be involved with, the role holder will be expected to promote and lead towards a secure solution in whatever way possible.
Your background and experience will include:
- Experience of security issues in an IT environment, and the associated risks and mitigation
- IT experience within a Telco environment
- Prince 2 Project and ITIL Service Delivery methods
- Virtualisation and Networking knowledge
- Professional qualifications particularly related to IT security
- Linux & Windows
- Vulnerability testing
- Management of PEN testing
- Security risk management
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Data Protection Officer
Location: Berkshire, England