|Job Title:||IT Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as an IT Security Architect for a telecoms company based in Berkshire.
The IT Security Architect will lead and take responsibility for security within the IT team. Reporting to the Head of IT, it has a strong functional link to the Data Security Officer for much of the day to day work.
The IT Security Architect will provide a single point of contact for all security issues within IT and take responsibility for driving through to resolution security issues that arise. Providing support to the Data Security Officer in wider security related issues.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities of the IT Security Architect include:
- Take responsibility for all security related matters within IT
- Actively contribute to security and risk governance
- Identify IT security issue and create opportunities for execution through governance.
- Pro-actively propose and gain support for resolutions to security issues.
- Ensure that IT projects are properly assessed for security i.e. the design takes account of security issues and the delivery implements that design fully.
- Manage suppliers to propose and deliver secure solutions to meet the required business outcomes.
- Be the recognised as a subject matter expert (SME) to advise the business and shareholders on security issues and threats.
- Contribute to security budget management.
The successful IT Security Architect will have
- Professional qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience of security issues and expectations in an IT environment, and the associated risks and mitigations
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Good technical team leadership skills
- Enthusiastic approach, self-starter and independent worker
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Virtualisation and Networking knowledge is an advantage
To apply for the IT Security Architect please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Data Architect (S4HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire